Sshop.in knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This notice describes Sshop privacy practices in connection with our website (www.sshop.in)
· Controllers of Personal Information
· What Personal Information About Customers Does sshop.in Gather?
· What About Cookies?
· Does sshop.in share the Information it receives?
· How Secure is Information About Me?
· What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
· What Information can I Access?
· What Choices Do I Have?
· Are Children Allowed to Use sshop.in?
· Notices and Revisions
· Examples of Information Collected
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by sshop.in under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by sshop.in(the data controller/ data fiduciary).
What Personal Information About Customers Does sshop.in Gather?
Here are the types of information we gather :
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide while using sshop.in, or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use sshop.in. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, providing sshop.in, and communicating with you.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Services. When you interact with a third-party site that uses one of the sshop.in services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
· Our Communications with Users: Among other things, we communicate with users on a regular basis via e-mail, and we communicate by phone to resolve user complaints or investigate suspicious transactions. We also use your e-mail address to send you notices in relation to your use of sshop.in, to send information about important changes to sshop.in, and to send notices and other disclosures required by law. You agree to receive such communications electronically. We may send you promotional messages about new services, offers or opportunities that may interest you. If you do not want to receive promotional messages or other reminders and e-mails from us, please adjust your communication preferences" under Your Account settings on sshop.in. However, we reserve the right to send you notices for customer service reasons, including notices about your account or transactions using sshop.in. Also, to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open or receive e-mail from us. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information, you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by us in our discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
· We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for sshop.in to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.